PICTURES FROM BOONEVILLE

I have posted a few pictures from Porter's Memorial Service that was held July 12, 2008 at Booneville, CA under the post: "Rest in peace Porter Willis"

http://porterawillispw.blogspot.com/2008/07/rest-in-peace-porter-willis-we-love-you.html


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

About drift'n sand

Hello, I know of you from Tracey Langley. I have purchased some mares that are close up and line bred drift'n n sand.   I love your post the pictures are awesome, I believe that Porter was an extraordinary horseman, we love these horses that are largely attributed to his work a long time ago. PLease if you have any pics of drift'n sand or any others for that matter of porter and his horses.  Thanks so much for your time, and would love to hear what the family is doing these days.......Michelle Dillon from Colorado



No comments: